Hallo und willkommen!
Well, it did take me 2 months to finally get this started, but at least I did. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it; maybe just a collection of pictures, thoughts and experiences. Hopefully most of them are good.
Here's a map of the area around Leoben. Technically I live in Göß, which is also where the Tech Center is. Rumor has it Göß is where the older population in Leoben lives, and I suppose I can support that statement. But it does make for a quiet area, so it's all the same to me.
| From Leoben |
Here's a picture of my apartment building; my flat is on the top floor and includes the six windows on the right.
It has some pretty nice views of the area, with the exception of the fact that my flat overlooks the Tech Center. (see the link to my photos on the right) So, every morning I get to look down on work. But the mountains help...
I suppose I could fill this first entry with pictures of the area and of my apartment and spell out every detail. But instead I'll leave you all to look at the pictures on your own. No, I'm not lazy. But I support self-reliance. :)
More to come soon...
Auf Wiedersehen! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment