Happy New Year!
Sorry that I've been absent for so long. My trip home for the holidays was a break from traveling, and thus from blogging. I actually returned to Austria last week, but was still fighting some sort of mysterious sickness. So today is my first day back to reality.
I don't have much to report. It was so nice to have a few weeks at home to relax, eat christmas cookies, and hang out with my puppies. But, a few days stuck in my flat this past week/weekend made me surprisingly ready to come back to work today. Plus it's nice to see my coworkers again.
Don't tell my boss, but I'm writing this from work. I apparently was so motivated this morning that I finished my entire to-do list before lunch. That's not to say that I have absolutely nothing to do, but certainly nothing that has to be done today. Or tomorrow.
Ok. Time to find things to keep me busy for the next 5 hours...
Auf Wiedersehen! :)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment