I do mean to say lovely. Although there are many other words that can be used. Such as dry, big, high (altitude wise), full of cars. The list goes on.
Sadly the only reason I have the time to write this right now is because I haven't been feeling well today. Of course, it's a tricky situation. Who knows if it was the food, the water, or the altitude. Or all of it. Regardless, it is nice to spend an afternoon in my hotel watching "Apollo 13" on TV. Of course it also is nice that I'm feeling better. Besides, I would have missed this...
![]() |
| From La Ciudad de México |
It's sort of strange that it took the sunset to define the skyline of mountains. At any other point of the day you can only barely see their dark shape through the haze (read: pollution). Still, overall Mexico is not too shabby. The people are super nice and the service here is really second to none. And on Sunday we're going to see the pyramids in Teotihuacan! It's going to be very cool. And hopefully an opportunity for lots of pictures.
And, ironically, after 8 years my studying of Spanish is really paying off. I suppose it was always useful over the entire time, but this week it is especially helpful.
Alright, time for some more rest. And maybe even some food later. And more counting down of the days. :)
¡Adios!

No comments:
Post a Comment